No Waves Here

No waves on this beach, but at least I can look good NOT surfing.  It is all about the vibe or it anyway.  Looks blimen cold to be honest.

I have news and I must offer an apology with it.  I wanted to tell you last week but I was hopeful it would sort itself.

For you guys who read this blog to catch up on Men Only Monthly I am afraid to say I have been let go from the group.  I wasn't given a reason, but I guess the only one I can think of is that my photos just weren't up to standard.  I am sorry about that.  I am feeling a bit gutted about it.  Strange how SL affects us.

But, onward and upward.  I am still going to do my darnedest to bring you apparel and accessories for men and I am applying for new stores and events.  It has actually made me get off my butt and go find things you might enjoy.  Stick with me.

T-Shirt:  {COLD-ASH} Mens MESH MONTANA Tee - Single - SageGreen (L'Homme Gift)
Pants:  Alien Gizmo's - Troy Baggy Pants BROWN (New Release)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - Omega HEAD applier -JUDAS caramel noHB v1 and SLINK MALE body HUD Caramel SMOOTH
Hair: Stealthic - Psycho
Pose:  Le Poppycock *Surf's Up* Surfari


Comments

Popular Posts