Saucy

As promised yesterday, here is the outfit I wore in those photos with Tyson.  Is it smexy.  I am not wanting to take it off.  I love me a great pair of jeans and this top is sexy without being revealing...well, not too much anyway, especially if you like side-boob.  Hehe.

Jeans and Top:  *dafnis - urbanita exclusive (Hashtag Event)
Bracelets:  *PetroFF* Charm Set Red (Tres Chic)
Hair:  Opale . Camelia Hair (TC)
Tattoos:  .::Nanika::. Marisa tattoo Black (TC)
Pose:  :Luanes World: Poses - Hold on, female pose (TC)



2 comments :

  1. hello :)

    thats a nice shoot..what is that for a car? and the location?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for not answering sooner. I answered the same question on Flickr so thought I had already. The location of this shoot is Small Town Green. At the tp in point you go through the green gates and this bus is just down the path there.

      Delete