The Moon is Out

It has been a while since Ty and I did a pose together and when I saw this Photobomb Pose from Image Essentials I felt it required his assistance.  The pose is Photobomb v5 and it can be found, with the other versions at the Mesh Body Addict Fair.  They are all great and a good laugh.

Today is about what I am wearing, so ignore him.  In fact, look away from him so you won't have nightmares.

My pose is also from Image Essentials and is from the Demure set.

Jandals:  MOoH! - Platform flip flops (Designer Circle)
Swimsuit:  MOoH! Mila swimsuit crochet (Group Gift)
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Chenille (faMESHed)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - Omega HEAD applier - Babet Apricot Freckled (31 Days of Harvest - Day 11 Sneak Peek)

Items in scene:
{What Next} - Summertime Radio Decor (Collabor88)
22769 - Bathing Towel Icecream and Beach Cool Box (from The Dock gacha set)
[CIRCA] - "Beach Life" Palm Trees


Comments

Popular Posts