Booked

I love books.  I love to read.  I was one of those kids that got kicked outside to get fresh air because I always had my nose in a book.

So, when I saw these items I had to show them off.  This is a book-lovers dream.

I have pulled a whole lot of stuff together to create this little readers hideaway.  Make sure you check the credits to see what piece came from where.

Library and Books:  Serenity Style- Norah Imagination Gacha- (The Liaison Collaborative)
[ zerkalo ] Antique Memories - Antique Milk Can (The Imaginarium)
Kaerri - Pumpkin Arrangement (68 Main)


[ zerkalo ] - Antique Memories - Dream Pillow, Leather Journal, Mail, Memory Box, Home Sweet Home Sign, Rocking Chair, Table, Wreath (The Imaginarium)
Kaerri - Autumn Sunflower Arrangement, Daisy & Cornflowers (68 Main)


Kuro - Oxilamp - Greyish (New Release)
[ zerkalo ] Antique Memories -Clock (The Imaginarium)
Serenity Style- Norah Imagination Gacha- - Stuffs to Keep, Shelves, Best Sellers, The Travel, Chair (The Liaison Collaborative)
KraftWork - Rolling Puns - Oh Crop, Kern Less, Shot Serif (Gift)
Serenity Style - Working Space Set (New Release)
Kaerri - Iris & Lily Pail (68 Main)


Comments

Popular Posts