Decorating for Fall

I am wandering about changing the Best Of SL Boulevard land over from summer to autumn and that means pumpkins.  The only problem with pumpkin is that it makes me think of pie and then I think about how good pie is and I then I want pie so basically, I am hungry.  I like pie.

I also like the clothes I am wearing today and the deck I am standing on.

The sun deck is from GOOSE and is a great size for your ponds or lakes.  I have included it by the BOSL lake and you can enjoy it by taking a seat and enjoying the view or rezzing a canoe.

Outfit:  MOoH! - Laura outfit (Group Gift)
Shoes:  Ingenue :: Anja Heels :: Steel & Rose (Fifty Linden Friday)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Cleo
Necklace:  .:Glint:. Lace & gems Choker w HUD (Fashion Dazzle)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Indian Summer (New Release)
Pose:  *~*HopScotch*~* Juggle your Pumpkins!


Comments

Popular Posts