Not Real Fur

Before I begin I would like to say that I would never wear real fur and, I know this will sound weird, but I won't even wear items in SL that are wild animal skin or fur related.  Is just a line I have drawn.

So, this coat is faux fur.  Synthetic fluffiness.  Just so you know.

I decided this summery dress needed some autumn warmth and it all worked together with the boots too. I also decided to give my GA:EG Barbara Bento head an airing.  This is mainly because I went and bought some extra bits for it which you will get to see soon...

In the meantime you can enjoy my outfit and a hint of these home & garden items that I will be showing you tomorrow.  A bit of a tease.

Jacket:  PLASTIX - Bambi Jacket (Tres Chic)
Dress:  Petite Mort- Pink Rosette Madison Dress (TC)
Hair:  *Tukinowaguma* - Francis (TC)
Boots and Socks:  Mosquito's Way - Diana (TC)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANISE SHAPE
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Serika omega FACE&BODY dew (anyBODY)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Stone Hud
Pose:  Pink Insidious - Lewd






Comments

Popular Posts