Foxy Lady

Saw these foxes with poses at The Secret Hideout event and just HAD to have them.  It is foxes!  Need I say more.  Not rabid ones either.  Cute fluffy ones who love me and won't let anyone come near...the best kind.

They are also nice to pat as I am a bit busy with all the events I have going on so they are a bit of a stress relief as well.  They keep me calm and stop me from biting...well, almost.

Poses:  Fashiowl Poses - Protected (The Secret Hideout)
Dress:  -AZUL- Calissa /Onyx (On9)
Shoes:  PHEDORA / Magica heels / 30 C


Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna ~ Skeli Jewels - Garnet/Sterling
Hair:  .Entwined. - Chloe (Entwined Sale Item)
Eyeshadow:  alaskametro "Lady Venom" eyeshadow (On9)
Lipstick:  alaskametro "Lady Venom" lipstick 3 (On9)
Nails:  alaskametro "Lady Venom" nail art (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVA  F omega FACE&BODY dew


Comments

Popular Posts