Happy Birthday to Me

It is my RL birthday and I am celebrating in SL by doing what I darn well feel like.  That means running in fields of flowers and hanging out with butterflies.

I am also having fun with my GA:EG Barbara head and have been playing with the shape and making it a bit more me.  That is the great thing about the Bento heads and bodies and I am slowly adapting to mesh life.

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Opal Mesh Hair - A (Fifty Linden Friday)
Overalls:  Indented: Monroe l Overalls White (Tres Chic)
Top:  Indented: Monroe l Top Black (Tres Chic)
Necklaces:  HUDSON'S - Back Tied Onyx N Mini Heart Choker and Tied Onyx 2 Strand Necklace (New Release)
Tattoo:  Lush - Queen Tattoo (Twe12ve)
Nails:  LIVIA::Enchanted Nail (Twe12ve)
Skin:  ::WoW Skins::. Paola Milk
Pose:  {NANTRA} Butterflies Are Free


Comments

Popular Posts