Real Man

I have to say it takes a real man to rock a skirt.  I was skeptical at first, but I am now enjoying the freedom of the kilt.  And, might I add, it even has pockets for putting all your stuff in.  You know, manly stuff like a pocketknife or a wallet or a hand grenade.  I dunno.  Nice an airy around the nether regions too.  Might become my favourite clothing item.

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - GAV - Caramel V1 (Store Hunt)
Kilt  !Bravura Boite Noir! - Hamilton Kilt with HUD (New Release)
Tattoos:  Lush - Tear You Apart - Tattoo (Mad Circus)
Bracelets:  [BODY FACTORY] Fusion - Bracelets -Silver-Black (Men Only Hunt)


Hair:  [BAD HAIR DAY]  -  Irusu (MOH)
Scar:  VYC  Homme - Stitches (MOH)
Necklace:  etham - Knight Cross Necklace Short (MOH)
Eyes:  Avi-Glam - Cold Day Eyes (MOH)


Comments

Popular Posts