Run to the Circus

Mad Circus is in full swing and there are so many great items and funnery to be had.  Just watch out for the clowns...well, because...you know!

This fab pose prop is from Image Essentials and is aptly called Zany.  I am loving all the 'pop out of the box' poses.  No one boxes this chick in!  Run to the Mad Circus to grab this.

I hope you are having as much fun as I am running from store sales to events to Halloween-themed sims.  I am pooped.  Back in the box for a nap I go.

Outfit:  MOoH! - Mirella outfit (Mad Circus)
Boots:  Phedora ~ Ginger Boots (Tres Chic)
Necklace:  [ILAYA] Esme - leather/metal (Tres Chic)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - KEY  omega FACE&BODY DUST (Black Fair)
Hair:  Vanity Hair: Leia-Must Haves (Tres Chic)
Fence:  MOoH! Owl fence black RARE (Twe12ve)


In fact I love this so much I HAD to show you another of the poses.  I call this the 'Kiss My Butt' pose.  Hehee!  Brilliant.



Comments

Popular Posts