So Tired

I am tired because I did the Men Only Hunt in one day.  I have not hunted in a while so took me a bit to get back into the swing of it.  Was fun though and, as always, met some cool people along the way.

Today's items are from the hunt.  I hope it inspires you to get out and do some searching yourself.  The link above will take you to the hints so that makes life a bit easier for you.

And yes, I am not wearing pants.  Tired.

Here is the LM for the hud.  Makes it easy to get around!

Tee:  No Shirt Sherlock - 'NOBODY CARES' t shirt
Boxers:  ::ALTER:: Brian - Boxers
Beanie:  -Native Urban- My Beanie Hat
Shoes:  ..::ILLI::.. SLink Jake Canvas Sneakers
Necklace:  etham - Knight Cross Necklace [Short]
Eyebrows:  *Birth* 'Bushy' Eyebrow Appliers Tintable
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Tired
Leg Tattoo:  .Identity. Body Shop - [Remember Pain]
Arm Tattoos:  -Endless Pain Tattoos- Tiamat


Comments

Popular Posts