Suspicious

Am I chopping wood in the middle of the night?  Possibly, but it does seem a bit suspicious.  Who needs two axes for woodcutting?  Weird.

Still at least I am appropriately dressed and styling some great garb while I do whatever it is I am doing...in the dark.

Since all but two of these items are from the Men Only Hunt, I am including the hint page and the starting point to get the hud.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Bento - Ragnar (b)
Shirt and Jeans:  Wilson's -  Rust pullover shirt and Jeans (Men Only Hunt 10)
Hat and Hair:  lock&tuft - cosmo beanie (MOH10)
Sneakers:  PBM Sneakers [SKOOL] Worn Special Edition (MOH10)
Necklace:  [Gild] Key Necklace for male (MOH10)
Watch:  *PetroFF* Sport  Watch (MOH10)
Eyes:  MESANGE - Quartz Eyes Mini Pack (MOH10)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - Omega -JAGER caramel noHB (Store Hunt)


Comments

Popular Posts