They See Me Rollin'

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty 
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

I have a confession...I am not so much the lyrics of this song but more the one by Weird Al.  I am more 'white and nerdy' than anything slightly gangster.  I am more likely to have the police trying to give me a ticket for skating with intent to maim (mostly myself) than carrying contraband.  

However, I am having fun and that is the main thing.  I am, of course, aided by this COOL pose set from Nantra Poses called Born to Roll and you can skate on over Liaison Collaborative to try the demos and grab the set.  

Outfit:  *dafnis - jenny sport (68 Main)
Hair:  [elikatira] - Janiah (Last week's Fifty Linden Friday)
Skates:  Latreia- Rollers Grey

Chair and Basket:  Serenity Style - Raven Dream in the Porch (Deco(c)rate)
Wagon and Accessories:  Serenity Style - Autumn Cart & Decor (Le Six)



Comments

Popular Posts