Visiting a Friend

I am visiting a friend in the countryside and I am wondering if I am dressed appropriately.  Do I need some gumboots (galoshes, wellingtons)?  I am hoping I don't step in something.  I need to watch where I walk.  These are new shoes.

Soooo many great events starting at the moment so I hope you are keeping up with them all.  I will try to show you as much as I can!  Busy, busy!

Shorts:  MOoH! Pippa shorts denim (Level Up)
Top:  MOoH! Leslie top lace (Group Gift)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* KARIN - Blondes (New Release)
Shoes:  fri.day - Regina Platforms - Midnight
Jewellery:  !Indulge Temptation! - Samhain Necklace and Earrings (Designer Circle)
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Let the day begin (The Chapter Four)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROOD freckled omega FACE&BODY dew (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts