Before the Snow

Is it just me or is everyone embracing the snow on sims early this year?  Everywhere I look the snow has fallen and the sims are looking wintery.  It took me a wee while to find somewhere still enjoying the autumn colours.  I am not ready for white just yet.  It is only November after all.

Also I am in shorts so I did not want goosebumps ruining the photo!  *Snicker*

Oh, and apologies for a few days absence.  Life.

Sweater:  MOoH! - Rosie sweater 2-tone (Group Discount Item)
Shorts:  MOoH! - Tammy shorts Blue (Discounted Item)
Pose:  HelaMiyo - Walk (The Chapter Four)
Hair/Hat:  lock&tuft - hila BANGS (Fifty Linden Friday)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Laurel Necklace (Jerky Turkey Hunt)
Sneakers:  REIGN.- Arianna Sneakers (FLF)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Britney omega FACE&BODY dew (Ultra Sneak Peek - starts on 15th)




Comments

Popular Posts