Dockside

I know it has been a while since my last post.  In my defence, I have been busy applying for lots of new stores and events so I can access more male items for you.  Let's hope some of them pan out.  I am feeling like I am neglecting you boys.

So, here are a couple of items to keep you interested.  These ARE some stores I blog for so I am giving them big thumbs up.

Pose:  HelaMiyo - LookbookMenswear1
Shirt:  !Bravura Boite Noir! Henley Shirt Cashmere Grey (New Release)
Pants:  {La Bella Boutique} - MARTIAN MANHUNTER PANTS (New Release)
Hat:  -Native Urban- My Beanie Hat
Bracelet:  [CerberusXing] Ring Bracelet (L'homme Gift)
Necklace:  [Avenge] L'homme necklace (L'homme Gift)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - OMEGA FACE applier - CHRIS v1 Caramel (November Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts