Hot Chocolat

Bonjour.  J'adore le chocolat chaud.  C'est délicieux.

I am so glad I found this little stand because I am feeling a bit chilly. Perhaps I am a tad under-dressed, but I am looking fine so I am not putting a coat over this outfit!

I am showing home & garden items with fashion today. Think of it like main and dessert at the same time. So good!

Stand and Bin: MOoH! - Hot Chocolate stand RARE, Cups with hot coco, Hot coco dispenser, Burning barrel (Twe12ve)
Arbor: Decor Junction / Shutter Field - Arbor Gate - white (On9)

I am wearing:
Pose: Image Essentials- Brat V1 b (Designer Showcase)
Sunglasses: .::Nanika::. Sunglasses Michele (Tres Chic)
Hair:  -FABIA- Mesh Hair    (TC)
Skirt:  JF Design"Elly" Skirt/Panties 2 Option-Pink (TC)
Top:  JF Design"Elly" Top- White (TC)
Sleeves:  JF Design"Elly" Arm Pieces- White (TC)
Boots:  Mosquito's Way - Morgan (TC)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHANT omega FACE&BODY dew ( WINTER TREND SL 2017 Preview)


Comments

Popular Posts