Callooh, Callay!

I am baaack.  They let me out of purgatory and I am so thankful.  It feels awesome to be back, although I will say that I kinda have that 'been away for a break and the in-tray is full to overflowing' vibe.  So much to unpack, sort and blog that I stood for a bit, not knowing where to start.

Before I get into the bloggy stuff I would like to say a HUGE thanks to some amazing SL peeps who sent me encouragement and good wishes while I was waiting for LL to sort it all.

So, to Kavisha, Heavenly, Winter, Cindy, Joonie and all the FB peeps who sent me their best, THANK YOU!  I really appreciated it.  You rock.

Bench and Skis:  GOOSE - Ski Bench (Cosmopolitan)

Wearing:
Outfit:  Midnyte Creations - Naughty Reindeer (The Naughty List)
Hair:  .EscalateD. Olivia - Hair *stars*(The Naughty List)
Shoes:  *SOHOe SHOeS* Dorothy Sparkle Pumps (Twe12ve)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Molly SPECIAL omega FACE&BODY dew (The Frozen Fair 2017)
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Crazy (Women Only Hunt)



Comments

Popular Posts