They Are Everywhere

I am sure there wasn't this many snowman lurking about when I logged off last night, but I am not complaining because they are super cute and they all look so happy to be here.

I am happy to be here too and hanging out with my snowy friends before I head off for some boarding.  Looking good too and that is the main thing.

Snowmen/Birds and Hut:  Serenity Style - Andres Happy Mood Gacha (Shiny Shabby)

Sweater: MOoH! - Haley sweater dawn (The Naughty List)
Pants:  *Klara Original Mesh - Nora pants with hud (Tres Chic)
Hair/Hat:  *ARGRACE* TOUKA (Gift)
Boots:  Loordes of London - Rogue Boots-#17 (The Naughty List)
Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - Snowboard  (TC)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NEELTJE omega FACE&BODY dew (eBento)
Lipstick:  Mad' - Oro Lipsticks (On9)



Comments

Popular Posts