Box o' Fun

If anyone ever wants to know what to give me as a gift, then a box of cats works.  Kittens optional.  Happy to rescue cats too!  As soon as I saw this set I figured it was made for me to blog.

The outfit is very me too, well me in SL anyone.  Me in RL would never dare to show this much skin!  The joys of SL!

I am blogging this inside a gorgeous patio set which I will show you tomorrow.  I am giving you a a wee taste of it.  Is a stunner!

Hair:  Vanity Hair:Virgin Islands (Tres Chic)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::: Steffy Skin and omega applier (Fly For Buy Friday Event)
Earrings:  !Indulge Temptation! - Sensual Earring (Designer Circle)
Necklace:  Dahlia - Lilith - Collar (Tres Chic)
Tattoos:  Tattoo:  [ATI] Helen (Twe12ve)
Top:  MOoH! - Harness top (Group Discount Item)
Jeans:  MOoH! - Bib Overall (Group Discount Item)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Ingrid (On9)
Pose:  Fashiowl - Kittens (Tres Chic)


Comments

Popular Posts