Coffee with a Squirrel

That is not a sentence I get to use here in Aryaland as we don't have squirrels.  Shame.  Still, at least I get to enjoy them in SL.  Bonus for me.

I also get to have coffee, enjoy the new hair I got and wrap up warm in this gorgeous sweater that almost has my name on it and has a groovy back feature.  I also have a new skin and Life is good.

I am also ignoring the fact that outside in the real world it is hot and I hate it.

Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Steffy Omega appl. & Skin - MILK (Fly For Buy Friday Event)
Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - Cold (Tres Chic)
Necklace:  (Kunglers) Simone necklace - Crystal (On9)
Sweater:  *LX* Aria Sweater (The Underdog Event)
Hair:  !Oleander ~ Billie.(Fifty Linden Friday)
Jeans:  ~Le Fashion Whore~ Sophia Belted Jeans (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts