Lillies and Latex

Not my usual style, but fun for a change. I am liking my 'don't mess with me' look anyway, and my Indiana Jones whip.  Knowing me would end up wounding self rather than anyone else.

Also get to show off this lovely furniture set from Beyond the Dark.  The set is called Eternity Begins Tonight and you can find it at The Gothic Garage Sale.

My outfit is from Wicca's Wardrobe and is called Joan.  Go check it out at the mainstore.

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABITHA omega FACE&BODY dew (New Release)
Eyes:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyes ~ Pep
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Jam
Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Allegra
Hair:  adoness : freya : (TGGS)
Earrings:  #187# - Tentacle Earrings (The Underdog Event)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Succubus


Comments

Popular Posts