Me and My Shadow

You will not believe how long it took me to take a relatively simple-looking photo like this.  Blimen ages.  It was tricky to get the shadow in the right place.  Thank goodness for windlights I can play with.

Still, I am happy with the result and I know you will enjoy the items on display.  I had to be careful with this lovely lingerie set that there were no other items on display, if you get my meaning!

Pose:  Nantra Poses - Won't You B Mine (Ultra)
Lingerie:  Me Sew Sexy - Fringe Lingerie Red (On9)
Nails:  ::Slack Girl:: Lourds  Mesh Nail (On9)
Shoes:  N-core - KITTY (Tres Chic)
Hair:  TRUTH / Halona (Uber)
Lipstick:  [POUT!] Sweet Whisper Matte & Gloss lipsticks (The Underdog Event)
Necklace:  Chimaera - Valentine Collar - Red (The Underdog Event)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - Clarity omega FACE&BODY dew (Ultra)




Comments

Popular Posts