The Other Guy

My friend saw me all geared up, ready to do this post, and she said,  "Are you not a good boxer then?" To which I replied, "I am, and you should see the other guy!"  Hence the name of the post.  While I look battered he is worse off.  I feel like John McClane.

I am also showing you this great backdrop from KraftWork.  I know there is a big backdrop craze at the mo, so make sure you add this one to your collection.  It comes from the Bus Stop gacha series and this is the Grunge Scene one.  I like these as it saves me having to find a grungy sim where I get offers to fight from passers-by.  Sigh.  You can grab this by using the PocketGacha hud.  Easy as.

Outfit:  American Beauty- Jacket Red,  Sports Bra Black, Shorts Red (Tres Chic)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Marlene (New Release)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Boxing Poses - Single Poses


Comments

Popular Posts