The Raven Said


Leave my loneliness unbroken!- quit the bust above my door!

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."

An excerpt from The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe

I am giggling while taking the photo today.  I had planned more of a gothy-pose (whatever that is) but I liked the look of this girl with the raven dress and skulls in her hair being all touristy in front of a dark stormy sky.  What can I say?  It appeals to my weird sense of humour.  Oh, and any chance to 'quoth' this poem too.

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NENA omega FACE&BODY dew (New Release)
Lipstick:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - OMEGA lipstick JUICY CherryPie (New Release)
Eyes:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyes ~ Lagoon 
Tattoo:  Desire - Black Tattoo - Carol G (On9)
Dress:  :Sadistic Obsessions:: The Raven Off Shoulder Ruched Dress black (The Gothic Garage Sale)
Hair:  adoness : macaria : naturally (The Gothic Garage Sale)
Socks:  -Beauty Of Darkness - Dark Hearts Socks (The Gothic Garage Sale)
Collar:  FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK * Victorian Chocker * Roses (The Gothic Garage Sale)
Shoes:  Glamistry - CAMILLA Heels (Fifty Linden Friday)
Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - Play (Tres Chic)




Comments

Popular Posts