Tub Thinking

Sometimes when I need some quiet and space I head to the bathroom, run a deep hot bath and just stay in there until the water is chilly and my skin is pruney.  It gives me peace and quiet and somewhere to contemplate life or read a book with no interruptions.  Bliss.

This set reminded me of how much I love that.  The Des Salles Bathroom set is from CHEZ MOI and will be gracing the upcoming round of Cosmopolitan that starts on the 26th.  The set contains the bath, shower and accessories, the mat and the table with bath-related items.  I added the hamper, plant and wall hangings simply for effect.

The gorgeous bathroom with that amazing window is in the Bellarose Avery 4 Bedroom House which I have been showing you aspects of over the past few furniture related posts.


Comments

Popular Posts