Glam Bathing

I seem to be in the bath a lot of late.  Not that I mind.  It is one of my happy places although too hot in Aryaland at mo for hot baths.  Wish autumn would sort itself out.  I bet some of you are pretty keen for winter to stop too.  Looks crazy up there in the Northern Hemisphere.

Maybe you all need a bath, or at least a virtual one to warm you up.  This set would be perfect for your needs then!

The Bell Air Bath/Dressing Room set and accessories are from Kaerri at SWANK.  I am super impressed with the amazing items coming out of this store and they keep on arriving!

I also added some wee Pipe Dudes lamps from GOOSE.  You can see pet dog RARE,  the lazy one, and I Stand. I love the whole set and you can go grab them at the mainstore.

I shot this photo inside the Trompe Loeil - Sedgewick Cottage with Green Door (faMESHed).




Comments

Popular Posts