When Will my Prince Come?

I got tired of waiting for him so I am kissing frogs instead in the hope that one of them will turn into a prince.  Not one of those namby pamby frill wearing ones either.  More of a Robun Hood type one.  Perfect.

The pose I used to kiss the frog is from Image Essentials and is called My Prince.  You can find it at Twe12ve.  Because I wanted to show you the close up I am showing you the well that you sit on for the pose in the first photo.  The pose I used in this photo is also an Image Essentials pose and is from the pack called 7 Deadly Sins.  This can be grabbed from Designer Showcase,

Dress:  [Anny's Fashon] Frieda Soft Dress (Twe12ve)
Hair:  *dafnis  - Sogoh Mesh Hair (New Release)
Shoes:  MOoH! Claire heels Pastel (Group Discount Item)
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Lucy Skin and Omega 2018 skin line - Tan (Skin Fair)
Necklace:  Baubles! by Phe EdnaNecklace (Silver) - Scripted (On9)


Eyes:  !The Little Bat - Andromeda Eyes (Ostara's Altar)
Nail Polish:  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Ostara's Opus (Ostara's Altar)


Comments

Popular Posts