A Splash of Red

I had fun standing in the rain today. What is not to like?  For me it is about the flipside.  I like the promise of a warm shower, hot food and warm, dry clothes.  We put up with the rainy days so we can enjoy the luxury of not being soggy!  Okay that took a deep turn.

While I wax philosophical you can go ahead and find out what I am wearing.  It is why you are here after all.

Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Spring (The Chapter Four)
Outfit:  zOOm - Millene Outfit (The Underdog Event)
Hair:  Doe: Peyton - Blondes (Last week's 50L Friday)
Boots:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Lara Boots (We Love Role-Play)
Face Makeup:  VENGE - Omega Hud - Splash Face Makeup - Monotone (The Underdog Event)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANGELA browless  FACE&BODY dew (The Underdog Event)
Tattoos:  Juna Gacha: Veronique tattoo - Rare 1 -(The Gacha Life)


Comments

Popular Posts