Hawt

This is a hawt dress.  I love the way it moves in the breeze.  Gives you a cheeky look when it flicks up across your butt.  Oh la la!  Teehee.

I am loving the whole look today.  Very summery!  Yes, I do know it is still spring in SL but I wear what I am given!  Well, not quite, but this took my fancy.

Oh, and check out my shoes!  Ouch and smexy!  Love them!

Dress:  *Arcane Spellcaster* - Dress Marta BENTO (New Release)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* KAGURA [A] (New Release)
Shoes:  *SOHOe SHOeS* Piper Barbed Pumps (The Darkness Event - 5th-28th May)
Necklace:  WEST - Chained I.D. Necklace - Black (On9)
Glasses:  .::Nanika::. Agnes Sunglasses Silver (On9)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Glossy Doll Hud (New Release)
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Spring (The Chapter Four)


Comments

Popular Posts