Sharing the Apples

I am sharing some apples with the locals.  They seem pretty happy about it. I don't mind sharing with these gorgeous neighbours.  They are quiet and they don't mess up my lawn.

I am happy with my farm girl look today.  I am not sure why I am wearing heels though unless I am heading off to some dance.  Oh, and the other reason would be they are super cute. 


Pose:  Image Essentials - Sweet and Sassy (Designer Showcase)
Top:   ~Emberotic's ~ Summer Top Pattern V.1(New Release)
Shorts:  MOoH! Parker shorts ripped denim (White Nights)
Shoes:  *SOHOe SHOeS* Tia Sandals (Recent Relase)
Hair:  Doe: Peyton - Blondes
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Lucy tan
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Dark Desire Choker 3 (SWANK)
Bracelet:  !Indulge Temptation! - Bohemian Bracelets 3 (SWANK)


Comments

Popular Posts