Beach Walk

Nice day on the beach.  Great day for a walk and there is no one around so is peaceful too.  I am enjoying the sights and sounds and I can imagine the smells too.  Salt water and sand and the scent of barbecue on the breeze.

After I have finished with my walk I will be heading off to check out some more of the great events that are currently running.

Outfit:  StormCrow Designs - Denise Top and Overall Shorts (Jersey Shore)
Shoes:  fri.day - Gina Sandals - Earth (Fifty Linden Friday)
Shape:   7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERCI SATURDAY SHAPE
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - TATUM omega FACE&BODY butter (Ultra)
Poses:  Image Essentials - Heat (Jersey Shore)



Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Rhisa (New Release)
Earrings:  !The Little Bat - Luna Earrings w/ HUD (Midsummer Enchantment)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - 1st Love Necklace (Jersey Shore)


Comments

Popular Posts