Little Buddies

I have made two little friends today.  I am pretty sure they want food but I don't have any.  Maybe they want to listen to whatever tunes I am listening to today.  What would they listen to?  A Flock of Seagulls?  The Byrds?  Hehehe.  Bird humour.

Well, anyway, they are probably not into the fashion items, but I know you are so while I find some sardines for the birdies, you can enjoy the clothing and accessories.

Outfit and Shoes:  sass [valerie] (Jersey Shore)
Hair and Headset:  [NYNE] 'Avera' Hair (On9)
Pose:  {NANTRA} Sight Unseen
Bracelet on Right Wrist:  Lush - Healing Beads Blues (The Gacha Life)


Skin and Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - ASPEN freckled lights and ASPEN Shape (Good Vibes - June 15 to June 29)
Bracelet and Necklace:  {Melt} Esme Jewel sets (The Gacha Life)
Nose Ring:  Lush - Nose Ring - Silver (The Gacha Life)



Comments

Popular Posts