Breeze on My Face

I am happy to show you this very cute dress from MOoH!  I think it is divine and I love the floaty look to it.

I had a bit of a blogging upset yesterday.  Feeling a bit low about it all.  Received criticism that I didn't feel I deserved.  Took it all to heart and am thankful for my lovely friend, Heavenly, who lent me a listening ear and gave me wise counsel.

I also want to thank all of you who come back every now and then to read my blog and don't hate on what I do.  I just want to say that I do my utmost to represent the stores and events I blog.  A lot of time and effort goes into each post and I try my best to show off the amazing wares from each creation.  I take my role seriously and am thankful for those designers who allow me to blog their items and trust how I show them off.  Hugs to you all.

Big love,
Arya

Dress:  MOoH! Mia dress Soft
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Trixie Mesh Hair (Sale)
Earrings:  !Indulge Temptation! - Sofia Earrings (Designer Circle)
Glasses:  HAYSURIZA_Eyewear_Fox No.3r Crystal for lady (On9)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Miriam tan
Pose:  Eternal Dream  - Genre - Winter Fantasy



Comments

Popular Posts