Floral

I am feeling very floral today.  Wearing flowers and surrounded by them too.  I am so excited though because today I am blogging for a store I haven't had the opportunity to blog for before.  I am now bringing you items from Sn@tch!  I hope you are as excited as me. 

I have always admired their items and now I have the chance to show you their wares, so keep any eye out for them in my regular blogging rotation.

Tanks:  :::Sn@tch - Deanie Ribbed Tank (New Release)
Jeans:  :::Sn@tch - Girl Crush Jeans (New Release)
Tattoo:  Lush - Floret (PreCAST Inc Event)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JEWELS omega FACE&BODY butter (eBENTO July 10th till July 31st)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JEWELS SHAPE [based on LAQ Nyx ] (eBENTO July 10th till July 31st)
Poses:  Razmataz  - Summertime (Beach Bunny Hunt 8)


Collar:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Maurine Collar (DUBAI Event July 2018)
Hair:  :::Sn@tch - CL Hair (New Release)
Eyes:  Banana Banshee - Heat (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts