Hearts and Leaves

I am loving this dress and it is loving me too.  I have been wearing it about and I love the hearts and lace.  Just gorgeous.

As the end of the month nears I hope you have got round all the amazing July events as I know many of them will end as the new month begins.  Go shopping!  Like you need an excuse.  Hehe.


Pose:  Razmataz  - Summertime (Beached Bunny Hunt 8)
Earrings:  [Dreamlight] "Shanika" Pearl Earrings (On9)
Dress:  {AnaMarkova}Emile'  Amore (On9)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Ava Shoes (On9)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FOCUS [ based on LAQ RINA head] (Cosmetic Fair 15th July - July 31st)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FOCUS omega FACE&BODY apricot (Cosmetic Fair 15th July - July 31st)
Necklace:  ::ALTER:: Sense Necklace / Infinite love (Teleport Hub Gift)
Hair: Magika - Talk Like That


Comments

Popular Posts