Pool Chick

I am enjoying chilling by the pool today and I am going to bring you some fashion and some home & garden all in one post.  I am too lazy to do two posts because I am wanting to hit the pool and swim some laps.  And when I say, "swim some laps" throw my float lounger in the water and nap.  Similar things.

Swimwear:  Changed Seasons : Outfit with Choker (The Beached Bunny Hunt 8)
Hair:  Lamb. Dream (Uber)
Tattoos:  Lush - Waves - Tattoo (TBBH8)
Leg Jewellery:  !Indulge Temptation! - Harem Leg Chains (Designer Circle)
Pose:  {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2018 (Liaison Collaborative)


Build:  Trompe Loeil - Marceline Patio Poolhouse PG (Uber)
Table and Chairs:  Trompe Loeil - Marceline Dining Table and Chair - Dark (Uber)
Chair:  hive // summer's rattan chairs
Planters:  [shutter field] Tuscan Planter (Group Gift)
Trees with Colours:  Little Branch - RainbowEucalyptus{Animated}4Seasons (Illuminate)
Smaller Trees:  Little Branch - SwampOakTree{Animated}4Seasons*7li (The Liaison Collaborative)


Comments

Popular Posts