Hat in Hand

Nice day for a casual walk by the sea.  I am taking a hat because it is hot out here and I am being all sunsmart. I have even covered up...well sort of. 

Now, I know some of you will be saying, "Aren't those panties you are wearing, not bikini bottoms!"  But to that I say, "But look at them!  Why would I try to hide them?  They are super cute?" And that, my dear friends, is all there is to say about that.


Top:  Sn@tch - Izara Sequin Tops (Riot Item)
Panties:  :::Sn@tch - That Thong (Riot Item)
Hair:  Sn@tch - Sashi Hair (Special Price)
Pose: Nantra Poses - Sea Breeze (Mesh Body Addict Fair 2018)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Xenia Shoes (Fable 3)
Jewellery:  Moondance Boutique -Kat's Secret Bracelets and Necklace (On9)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SCARLET C/M (Designer Showcase August 5th - August 31st)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SCARLET sunkissed FACE&BODY butter (Designer Showcase August 5th - August 31st)


Comments

Popular Posts