Still Warm

Sorry, readers, I am still quite sick so I am throwing up this post quick as before I shuffle back to bed.  The irony is that today is my 10th Rez Day so I should be partying, but no...sad.

Happy Rez Day to me and thank you to my awesome friends and neighbours for remembering and reminding me.  I love you guys.

Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Isabella  tan omega appl.(New Release - see close up of face below)
Top:  MOoH! Ilona top dusk (White Nights Special)
Shorts:  MOoH! Tammy shorts Washed Hud (White Nights Special)
Tattoo:  [WitchCraft] Red Flower Tattoo (Fable)
Pose:  {NANTRA} Sea Breeze (Mesh Body Addicts Fair - hat not shown)
Hair:  !!Firelight!! Wanita Fatpack (Enchantment)
Shoes:  fri.day - Burke Sandals (Earth) (Fifty Linden Fridays)


Necklace:  !The Little Bat - Terra Necklace (Fable)
Eyes:  Banana Banshee - Heat




Comments

Popular Posts