Turn Up the Bass!

Yes, I am hanging out with cats again.  I like cats.  

"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one.  They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of the girl you love, of course."
Mark Twain
One of them has a gas mask on, that is slightly worrying.  Should I be worried?  Cats know stuff.

Poses:  {NANTRA} All About that Bass (Ultra)
Rings:  [Dreamlight]  "Jola" Geometric Bento Rings (On9)
Earrings and Bracelets:  NaaNaa's Vilot Set (On9)
Hair:  .EscalateD. Farrah - Hair *busty (Twe12ve)
Piercing:  :::Sn@tch - Hollow Lip Piercing
Jeans:   :::Sn@tch Horizon Jean Capris 16 (Fish 4 This-Far Horizons)
Tattoo:  Angels Design - Death and Life Tattoo (Fable)


Necklace:  - shanghai - Thaila Necklace Black (On9)
Shoes:  Sn@tch - Ginger Spiked Pumps (New Release)
TanK:  Sn@tch - Kelly Ribbed Knotted Tank (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts