Double Denim

Who knew that double denim could look this good?  I love rocking a bit of denim and there is only one thing that make it better....more denim!

I have teamed it up with some other fab pieces and I am ready to rock and or roll!  I found this super cool sim called Missing Melody and I am enjoying exploring it and finding a pile of different places to take photos.   I am loving that they are gearing up for autumn and I found falling leaves and other fall-themed gorgeousness.  Bring on the autumn sims!

Oh, and if you enjoy my blog and would like to nominate me for anything...HINT, HINT, then you can go to the Nominations for the 2018 Bloggie Awards page and give me some voting love.  I am not sure where this blog fits in the big scheme of things, but I will leave it with you since you are all super amazing, intelligent, gorgeous people (have I sucked up enough?)

Pose:  Ardent Poses - Ena (On9)
Jewellery:  austris - LEASIDE gacha - necklace and arm bands (On9)
Outfit:  *dafnis - Aloha
Hair:  [elikatira] Reiley (Fifty Linden Friday)
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Butterfly Sandals & Anklet (Fifty Linden Friday)



Comments

Popular Posts