Jewels and Jeans

Who says you can't wear jewels with jeans?  Not me, that is for sure.  I am loving my look and I am ready for anything.  I am not sure if these heels are meant for farm work but I am willing to give it a go.

The first of the awesome events is beginning in a couple days so make sure you head over to On9 on the 9th.

Poses:  Image Essentials - Polished (Designer Showcase)
Top:  *Candy Kitten* Yummi princess top  (On9)
Shoes:  Heels - ASHLEAH (On9)
Overalls:  MOoH! - Callie bib overall Denim Hud
Bracelets:  Zuri Rayna -Czarina Bracelet - Black Dia/Onyx/Blk Pearl
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - FRIDAY HUD omega FACE&BODY caramel (anyBODY 7th September)


Hair:  {Limerence} Camila hair
Necklace and Earrings:  Zuri Rayna -Czarina Set P-Mesh-Black Dia/Onyx/Blk Pearl


Comments

Popular Posts