Up Against It

Some days I have so much fun doing photos.  I really enjoyed doing this one even though it seems simple.  I chose this pose and then traipsed around SL finding a spot to use it.  However, nothing seemed to work.

Then I remembered I had this cool background from KraftWork (Grunge Scene Backdrop) and I used that instead.  This means I could put it up on my own land and place it to suit the light I wanted.  That is the great thing about these backdrops.

The pose is an older one from Nantra Poses called Off the Wall but it works well with my look today!

Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna~Crows at Dusk P-Mesh Blk Dia/Black/Sterling
Dress:  [Anny's Fashion] Tamara Radiance Dress (Twe12ve)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Solvig (Hair Fair 2018)
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Butterfly Sandals & Anklet


Comments

Popular Posts