Bad Juju

I am using this awesome tambourine to get rid of the bad juju here in the bayou.  Funnily enough I have not only scared way the vibe but also 5 ducks, 3 gators and a lost tourist.  Meh, it all works for me.

And what song am I tambourining (how is that not a word?) to?  Well thank you, kind reader, I am glad you asked.  I am playing a sick mix of Gary Numan's 'Cars' which has an awesome tambourine solos in it.  Go check it out on YouTube.  Great 80's piece which will surely cleanse my aura and keep all the bad energy far from me!

Pose:  Image Essentials - Tambourine (Boho Fair)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. - Amelia SKIN & OMEGA (LAQ) - Tan
Outfit:  Sadistic Obsessions - Ghosts & Goblins Gypsy Skirt with Shawl &Top (Trick or Treat Lane - shawl not shown)
Hair:  Sn@tch - Hunter Hair (RIOTS Item)
Jewellery:  :::Suki::: Kanna - jewelry set (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts