Dead Right

Hi, fabulous reader folks, I am back.  If any of you are now saying to yourself, "Were you away?" then POO to you!  I am hoping you are all excited and jumping about.  I have a vivid imagination.  I am guessing it will be somewhere in the middle of the two and if you noticed I was gone for a week then well done you!

Of course I have come back to Halloween goodness all over the place and I am happy.  When I saw this outfit I had to show you and get the blog going again.

Outfit and Choker:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Nakai Gacha (GachaLand Oktober 2018)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sylke Mesh Hair
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DUSK SHAPE [based on LAQ Nyx ] (Black Fair)
Stitches:  ::LOVE LACE DESIGNS::Beauty Pain // Body Stitches RARE (The Gacha Life)
Eyes:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyes ~ Soulless Hud
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Drenched


Comments

Popular Posts