I Knew Him Well

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen?

Chapfallen? I love that word. It has two meanings. "1 : having the lower jaw hanging loosely. 2 : cast down in spirit : depressed". Doesn't a skull encapsulate both of those definitions? Brilliant guy that Will!

Background: The Dark Fae's Spooky Night Backdrop (The Mad Circus)
Pose: Nantra Poses - Yorrick (Ultra)
Face Strap: ::OOPS:: Arachnid Strap (Trick or Treat Lane)
Outfit and Boots: ::Dore Papillon Boutique:: EEEk Spider Outfit & Boots - 3 Pc Set RARE (Halloween Release - thong not included)
Hair: Tameless - Alchemy (Halloween Release)
Lipstick: *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Cameo (New Release)
Neck Ribbon: Kyoko Couture - *M M No.47[Thabitha]Choker - Black (The Seasons Story Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts