In Pole Position

This gorgeous lingerie set is from Wicca's Wardrobe and is the Kaenis Lingerie for The Red Light District which started on October 15th and runs until November 6th.  This gives you plenty of time to head over to the event and shop your heart out.

This particular lingerie set if made for Maitreya's Lara (which is my mesh body of choice), Belleza's Freya and slink's Hourglass body types.  

I have teamed it up with these fab heels from Slack Girl called Joana (On9), which look like they were made to go with this lingerie set, as well as this lovely hair from Truth called Bloom.  I am also wearing a skin called Jacklyn in caramel from 7 Deadly s[K]ins  and you can find this at the Sense Event (October 15 - November 19).

My necklace is just a wee teaser and I will show you it and the matching earrings in the next few days.

The pose prop pole is from Magnifique Poses.



Comments

Popular Posts