Preparation

I am getting ready for Halloween.  Okay, I have been getting ready for a while.  It is one of my fav SL celebrations.  I also love fall with the gorgeous colours and cool light.

Anyway, I felt it was time for some home and garden items to get you ready for the season ahead.  I have a real variety today with a gorgeous house and some great autumn/Halloween items from a myriad of events.

House:  Trompe Loeil - Marzelle Cottage (Collabor88)
Wreath:  Gecko Creations - Melantha Halloween Wreath Rare (The Gacha Life)
Stump:  Dreamscapes Art Gallery - *Pumpkin Owl* Tree Stump (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Bike:  {what next} - Autumn Bicycle Decor
Wheelbarrow:  {what next} - Fall Harvest Wheelbarrow
Ghosts:  MOoH! - Floating ghosties (Boo Bunny Hunt)
Dolls:  Serenity Stye- Lotta Witchie RARE, Lotta Tartan Coat,  Lotta - Orange Coat, Lotta with Bunnie RARE (Vanity)
Trees:  Little Branch - Korean Beech Tree {Animated}5Seasons (Mens Dept.)



Comments

Popular Posts