Pretty Bird

Who's a pretty birdie?  Yes, who's a pretty boy?  You are, my precious! 

Today I am hanging out with a few friends of mine.  The bird is called Crownut and the guy with the lantern is a buddy of mine called Smith.  Behind me, hanging about, is Phil.  He is a boogeyman but he has a heart of gold.  He keeps at home in his freezer.  Nice guy.

I am happy to be here at Pendle Hill wandering about and enjoying the ambiance.  I hope you are enjoying wandering about and looking at all the amazing October events.  Here is a taste of what they have to offer.

Pose:  Nantra Poses - The Birds
Hair and Hat:  [elikatira] - Elphie (Fifty Linden Friday)
Outfit & Shoes:  {LBB} Salem Witch Outfit (The Mad Circus 4)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DAWN drow (The Dark Style Fair October 1st -31st)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Marmalade (New Release)



Comments

Popular Posts