Protection

I am wandering about on this snowy sim and I have come across wolves and bears and moose and deer, but I am not scared of any of them because I am with my skulk and they protect their own.

Still we are wary and so while we wander cagily about you can enjoy finding out what I am wearing today.  I am in a happy outfit because it has pockets and boots!

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - KIRSTIE omega FACE&BODY caramel (eBENTO Nov 10 - Dec 31)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Kathleen Hair (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  Deliciae - Bibliophile Neckace (Black Friday Bazaar)
Jacket:  *dafnis - Leather Jacket (On9)
Skirt:  :::Sn@tch - Darby Cord Mini
Leggings:  Sn@tch - Marta Winter Knit Leggings
Boots:  Sn@tch - Laurel Biker Boots
Tattoo:  KAOS - EVIDENCE TATTOO (Twe12ve)
Pose:  Fashiowl - Protected - Pose





Comments

Popular Posts